You are in the middle of doing your function, suddenly you understood your computer hang up. But the problem is, you have not saved your function! Really don’t panic! There is a resolution for that! And you can absolutely help you save your file! Here’s how:
1. Click on “ctrl-alt-delete” keys. The windows activity supervisor will then open up, click on all packages that you don’t need and conclusion the activity. You will see that all packages on your taskbar will near one by one. If this will solve the problem! – then help you save! (tip# 1: if you are functioning on an MS Office environment software, it will automatically help you save your file in situation the packages suddenly shut down — tip# 2: usually help you save your file at the very least each individual 2 minutes by just only clicking on the “diskette icon”— ozicare its just one click!)
2. If it did not solve the problem, are there some people logged on that computer? If so, go to switch user (for XP) and log off that user, go back again to your log on display and log on once more.
The purpose the computer hang up is mainly because if there are many open up packages and apps, these retains in the memory, if it is too much for the memory to take care of, it freezes! Yet another purpose too the computer hang up is mainly because if you are related to the internet by way of dial up, and you are jogging too many apps and opening many web sites. So I advise, if you are multimedia user or a heavy internet user, then you are greater off with a increased memory, at the very least 512Mb of memory.
There are straightforward ways to keep away from computer to freeze or hang up:
3. Thoroughly clean your heritage at the very least when a 7 days >tools>internet options>clear heritage. I usually set my heritage to “”, this means, when I restart my computer, it will not help you save heritage pages that I have frequented
four. Delete all internet non permanent files >tools>internet options>delete files (do the “offline” content too!)
5. Delete cookies (some do not do this, but I do delete cookies at the very least when a 7 days!) >tools>internet options>delete cookies
six. Get rid of needless packages that you no lengthier use, they are just occupying place and memory! >control panel>add/take out packages
7. Do defragmentation at the very least when a 7 days >point the mouse to “commence” button, then ideal click “explore”>right click the mouse pointing to drive C (which is typically the primary procedure rational drive) >properties>tools>defragment now
eight. You can also check the rational drive’s volume for errors >point the mouse to “commence” button, then ideal click “explore”>right click the mouse pointing to drive C (I repeat, is typically the primary procedure rational drive) >properties>tools>check now
nine. It is greater to have only one user remaining logged on. Even if there are many people, make certain the user logs off immediately after applying the computer, alternatively than trying to keep it logged on and you do the switching of people. Switching people is superior as extended as you don’t retain all people logged on-I assume that is much more rational
10. Generally shut down appropriately the computer (do NOT use the ability button when turning it off!)