UAE is one of the best tourist destinations to travel and explore. However, most travelers cannot miss witnessing the skyscrapers of Dubai, enjoying a camel ride in the dunes, and taking 360 views of the Emirates from the topmost level of the Burj Khalifa. However, the first and foremost thing to consider while on the go is to stay connected constantly.
eSIMs are one of the best options to help your travel plans and stay connected throughout your travel. If you wish to buy an eSIM card for your UAE trip, this one is definitely for you. We cover some crucial information and a step-by-step guide to buying your eSIM.
Does UAE offer eSIM?
UAE can be considered an early mover in terms of technological innovations. Multiple eSIM players are offering eSIM plans to prepaid customers. To name a few are- Etisalat UAE, Du UAE, Virgin Mobile UAE, etc. You can purchase any of the eSIM plans from one of the reliable portals, such as Mobimatter, which will help you check the best plans and let you choose the one which suits your needs and budget.
Steps to follow for buying an eSIM in UAE
To buy an eSIM in UAE, you need to follow the simple steps which are as follows:
- Choose a Reliable eSIM Provider: You can choose Mobimatter to check plans and purchase the one which fits your requirements well. You can search from a wide range of eSIM providers with validity, price, and coverage mentioned to pick the best one for your international travel.
- Scan QR Code to Download eSIM Profile: Once you purchase the plan, you will get a QR Code to download the eSIM profile on your smartphone. After this, you can access your eSIM cellular connectivity with ease.
- Enjoy Your Connectivity: Once you finish the eSIM profile activation, you can access calls, messages, and the internet per your plan validity across international destinations.
What to consider when Buying an eSIM?
Here are some of the aspects to consider when buying an eSIM:
- eSIM compatibility: Many smartphone manufacturers are now launching phones with eSIM compatibility. Before you choose to buy eSIM plans, check whether your phone supports eSIM functionality or not. Brands like Samsung, Apple, and Xiaomi widely offer eSIM functionality on their mid-range and top-range smartphones.
- Coverage: Coverage is a crucial element of connectivity, as you need to choose a cellular network that can offer you an uninterrupted connection while you travel. If you are traveling to UAE, you should choose a plan with wide coverage in UAE.
- Type of Plan: The eSIM plans offer different options, so checking whether you need a comprehensive or data-only plan to access the internet is vital. The price range of these plans also differs. –
Through this blog, you might learn how to use a UAE eSIM card and enjoy seamless connectivity while on the go. This enables you to stay connected 24*7 without interruptions to calls, messages, or the internet.